Build The Future - Participatory Research
Help design novel Mobility, Speech, & Dexterity treatments for Parkinson’s
What are the Dexterity difficulties associated with Parkinson’s Disease?
- Fastening buttons
- Working zippers
- Grabbing, holding or carrying things
What are the Speech difficulties associated with Parkinson’s Disease?
- Soft, fading voice with a lower volume
- Indistinct, slurred speech
- Tremulous or hoarse voice
- Hesitancy or interruption in the flow of speech
This trial will require you to have an iPhone or iPad. If you are interested, please follow the link below: